Tied to their seats for an hour or more, foreign and local air travelers would most likely not just browse any reading material within their reach. Much more so when they begin flipping through the pages of Cebu Pacific‘s glossy Smile Magazine that featured the GT Cosmetics soap line in its January 2012 issue.
January being a month of festivals – it sure is more fun in the Philippines right at the start of the year – like the Sinulog in Cebu, the Dinagyang in Ilo-ilo, and the Ati-Atihan in Kalibo, revelers and devotees surely need something to protect their skin to be able to enjoy more.
That’s where GT Cosmetics comes in because of its effective skin care qualities. With the use of GT Cosmetics products, one feels more confident foraying into the streets along with millions of others.
Thus when you’re in a Cebu Pacific flight, find a copy of Smile Magazine’s January issue and turn to page 31.
The Smile feature shows three of GT’s best selling soap products. We prepared accompanying photos of Charlyn Macaraeg, our USC-TC Ms. GT Cosmetics, but for lack of space, these will be used in later features.
Manufactured in Lilo-an town in Cebu, GT Cosmetics is truly Filipino carving its own market in the Philippines and abroad. In fact, the GT Carrot soap easily zoomed to top 10 in Watsons Bestsellers List in 2011. GT’s 2011 entry into social media with GT & Me on Facebook likewise reaped fruits like orders from all over the globe.
To learn more about GT Cosmetics, feel free to browse the following:
- GT Cosmetics shares to Sendong survivors
- ‘My GT Experience’ Video Contest
- GT penetrates international markets through social media
- Top model agent, DJ become GT evangelists
- 7 budding models extol GT
- University beauties love GT
- Our GT Cosmetics online models
- GT is ‘Gandang Tunay’
- GT Cosmetics Mag TV video (behind the scenes photos)
- Get free GT Cosmetics products
- Public Relations in southern Philippines this 2012 (a) (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Cosmetics firm support Cebu blog awards (www.sunstar.com.ph)
- GT Cosmetics to boost online marketing strategy (worldnewscom)
- PRworks list of CDO journalists affected by Sendong (prworks.wordpress.com)
- #itsmorefuninthephilippines zooms to top Twitter trend? Wow! (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Cebu Pacific Flight Attendants Dance On A Plane To Celebrate The Holidays (socialtimes.com)
- GT Cosmetics ventures into exports (WakeUpFace)
- GT Cosmetics eyes Vis-Min campuses (World Cosmetics)
- The miracle that turned into a soap bar (Philippine Daily Inquirer)