Globe Telecom joins forces with the Sinulog Foundation and the local media in Cebu to help them in their coverage of the world-famous Sinulog Festival. Globe provided high-speed broadband connectivity and Wireless Fidelity (WiFi) connections at the Sinulog Media Center, located along Abellana Street in downtown Cebu.
The internet connection allowed hundreds of journalists covering the Sinulog Festival to easily send their stories and photos to their respective media organizations.
Aside from internet connectivity, Globe also gave special freebies and perks for subscribers who purchased prepaid load and SIM cards for the duration of the festival, such as free umbrellas, keychains and Henna tattoos. The company’s flagship broadband brand, Tattoo, also hosted the most glamorous parties during the Sinulog Festival, held at The Loft and Penthouse, Cebu’s hottest nightspots, which was capped by a grand party at the Ayala Center Cebu.
- Idol si ‘Sinulog idol’ (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Super Fun Sinulog with Globe’s Gerald Anderson (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog 2012 (flickr.net)
- Sinulog Festival Queen 2012 (mycebuphotoblog.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog Dancers Parade in the Malls (marrylallwrite.com)
- Globe powers Dinagyang 2012 with free WiFi (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Sinulog Festival in Cebu Philippines (pinoyanikanik.wordpress.com)
- Arranging flowers for Senyor Sto. Niño (prworks.wordpress.com)
- The Sinulog Festival (livelikeitsheavenonearth.wordpress.com)