Looking for a PR partner in the Philippines?
Full-service Public Relations
PRWorks Inc. is a full-service, premier Philippine public relations or PR agency with its office in Cebu. The agency committed itself to make public relations work especially in the Visayas and Mindanao. The PRWorks team manages perception, accelerates growth, and uplifts lives.
What does the PRWorks team provide for global and Philippine brands?
- Strategic public relations
- Digital PR and marketing
- Events management
- Integrated marketing communications
Our clients include such brands as Ford Philippines, Cebu Landmasters Inc., Balay Mindanaw, Foodie.ph, and Globe Telecom.
The long Covid-19 quarantine has not stopped PRWorks from helping clients. While most work at home, a skeletal team is stationed at the office 24/7.The PRWorks team manages perception, accelerates growth, and uplifts lives. Click To Tweet
What is PRWorks?
PRWorks Inc. is a full-service premier Philippine public relations agency with its office in Cebu City.
What are PRWorks services?
1. Strategic public relations 2. Digital PR and marketing 3. Events management 4. Integrated marketing communications
How can I contact PRWorks?
Send your email to [email protected]
Led by Founder and CEO Doris Isubal-Mongaya, PRWorks became a corporation in 2004.
Basically, a family business, her husband, the Cebu-based journalist Emmanuel ‘Anol’ Mongaya, co-founded the agency and serves as the director for strategic PR. Andre Sandino Mongaya, an economics graduate, contributes as a chief financial officer. Alya Simone Mongaya functions as the director for content creation, media relations, and media monitoring.
Meanwhile, the staff of 11 professionals provides able skilled support over the years.
Public Relations HQ in Cebu City, Philippines
PRWorks Inc. located its office in Cebu City, a progressive metropolis in the central Philippines. Metro Cebu, which includes adjacent cities, prides itself as the Philippines’ second largest metropolitan area (after Metro Manila).
For those new to the Philippines, the archipelago is divided into three main island groups:
- Luzon, the biggest island group, in the north. Manila lies here.
- The Visayas sits as the middle island group. Cebu sits as the island in the center.
- Mindanao, the third island group, in the south. Philippine President Rodrigo R. Duterte comes from the place.
Metro Cebu is the main center of commerce, trade, education, and industry in the Visayas. It is also the international gateway by air and by the sea of the Visayas and Mindanao islands.
Famous for its beaches and Lechon (roasted pig), Cebu is not just a major tourist destination. It is a jump-off point to other Philippine destinations. From Cebu, one could go directly to Boracay; El Nido, Coron, and Puerto Princesa in Palawan; the Chocolate Hills, Anda, and Panglao in Bohol; Siquijor; Samal island in Davao, and Camiguin.
Cebu is a global hub for business processing services, tourism, shipping, furniture-making, and heavy industry. It has become a growing hub for the Philippine Startup Community.
How we make Public Relations work for you?
PRWorks do not just seed and get your press releases published. Agency professionals engage in strategic public relations consulting. They also organize and manage events and do digital PR. This includes social media and influencer relations. Communication tools are combined to make your brand message resonate and reach your audience through different channels.
The principals and media relations officers nourished strong relationships with local journalists, bloggers, and social media influencers through the years.
How about crisis communications and issue management?
Our clients usually require confidentiality about our involvement. Still, we can disclose the management of the following media crisis:
- Coal dust blows off the Kepco-SPC plant in November 2012.
- The sinking of a 2GO ferry off the Cebu coast and the resulting oil spill in 2013.
- The Iloilo-Guimaras oil spill last July 3, 2020.
Among our PR and events projects
We particularly take great pride in helping organize events. The following are among our projects:
- Cebu’s Sinulog Festival in 2018 and 2019. PRWorks took care of the Sinulog fair and the tickets for the Sinulog events at the Cebu City Sports Center. In addition, we did the festival’s public relations and the Sinulog companion app.
- The international conference, Geeks on a Beach, of the Philippine Startup Community began in Boracay in 2013. Originated by TechTalks.ph in partnership with PRWorks, DICT, and others, it became a must-attend and award-winning event. The conference was subsequently held in Cebu, Bohol, and Palawan.
- The annual Globe Telecom Media Excellence Awards for the Visayas and Mindanao deepened our relationship with the local mainstream and online media community.
- Groundbreaking of the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway (CCLEX). President Rodrigo Duterte leads as the main guest.
- The Public Transport Modernization Expo at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) of the administration of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
And we have been active in relief and rehab operations especially in the aftermath of Super Typhoon Haiyan, locally known as Yolanda, and the Covid-19 pandemic today.
In a nutshell, we help you make public relations or PR work.
The PRWorks Team in Pictures