The slogan sounds really simple and conversational. It surprised many who expected something akin to Wow Philippines or Amazing Thailand. Some expressed cynicism that it’s just a slogan. Others, a truly Filipino trait, began nitpicking.
But the slogan is so simple, conversational, and rings true to most Filipinos that the hashtag #itsmorefuninthephilippines immediately began trending in Twitter. It is indeed more fun in the Philippines than anywhere else in the world.
Yep, the slogan rocks! It is genius! Wow!
Congratulations Sec. Mon Jimenez!
- It’s More Fun in the Philippines! (normannorman.com)
- “It’s More Fun in the Philippines”- DOT New Tourism Slogan 2012 (karenhobi.wordpress.com)
- ‘It’s more fun in the Philippines’ promotional brand launched (southeastasia.holidayhometimes.com)
- ‘It’s more fun …’ slogan can boost Philippine tourist arrivals to 10M: Palace (ph.news.yahoo.com)
- Public Relations in southern Philippines this 2012 (a) (prworks.wordpress.com)